Sorry for theinconvenience, we would like to informyou that we had an outage on our end because of which there were issues signingto MSN client and gets error 66 which is similar to error 503, but good news is that the issue has beenresolved now and you should be able to sign in to your MSN client. If theproblem persist please follow the below mentioned steps.
Optimizing Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer, Click Tools, and then Internet Option.
- Click the advanced tab, click on reset, click on apply and ok, restart internet explorer
- Click Tools, and then Internet Option.
- Under General tab, click on delete and please delete the browsing history, temporary internet files, form data and password
- Click the Security tab, Click Reset all zones to default level.
- Click the Privacy tab, select advanced, and please check the boxes 'override automatic cookie handling' and 'Always allow session cookies', click ok
- Click the content tab, select clear SSL state.
- Click the advanced tab, and check the boxes 'use SSL 2.0’ and 'use SSL 3.0'
- On the same window, click on apply and ok.
B. Resetting the Cipher Settings:
1. Click on start, select RUN
2. In the RUN command box, please type the following:
regsvr32 softpub.dllwintrust.dll initpki.dll
Thanks and regards