I see that you have Hotmail plus subscription and therefore you won’t be able to add an additional email address; however you can visit http://www.hotmail.com/ website and create a new email address. Below are the instructions to configure msn account to outlook.
To manually add a POP3 account in Outlook
1. Start Outlook.
2. On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
3. Click Add a new e-mail account, and then click Next.
4. Click POP3, and then click Next.
5. In the Your Name box, type the name that you want your e-mail recipients to see.
6. In the Incoming Mail Server (POP3) box, type pop3.live.com.
7. In the E-mail Address box, type your complete e-mail address. The following is an example of a complete e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. In the Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP) box, type smtp.live.com.
9. In the User Name box, type your complete e-mail address. The following is an example of a complete e-mail address: email@example.com
10. Select the Remember Password check box.
11. In the Password box, type your account password.
12. Click More Settings.
13. Click the Outgoing Server tab, and then select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication check box.
14. Select the Use same settings as my incoming mail server check box.
15. On the Advanced tab, under Server Port numbers, select This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL) under Incoming and Outgoing mail. Make sure the Incoming mail port is now set to 995 and Outgoing mail port is set to 25. Click OK.
16. Click Next, and then click Finish.
Was this helpful?
15 of 58 people found this post helpful.