Paolo gave me the following answer, but i don't even have #9 in the advance tab box. Also, on #11, a note popped up that stated wintrust.dll was OK, but the call to dll.registerserver failed. what is code #0x80070005?
- Click on Start or Windows Orb then type inetcpl.cpl then press Enter to open the Internet Properties window
- In the Internet Properties window, click on Advanced at the top
- Click on Reset at the bottom part of the window.
- On the small pop-up window, make sure that the box is checked then click on Reset again.
- Follow step number 1 once more
- Click the delete button under Browsing History
- Uncheck the check box for Preserve Favorites Data then check all the other checkboxes then click Delete at the bottom
- Click the Content Tab, then click clear SSL State then click ok
- Click the Advance Tab, Uncheck Check for Publisher's certificate revocation and Check for Server certificate revocation
- Check Use SSL 2.0 then click ok at the bottom
- Click on Start or Windows Orb then type regsvr32 softpub.dll wintrust.dll then click ok
- Click on Start or Windows Orb then type ipconfig /flushdns
Was this helpful?
0 of 1 people found this post helpful.