The solution to this depends on how the issue happens. Does it happen only when signing in? Or does it happen when accessing e-mail? Does it happen elsewhere? Please elaborate on that.If it does happen to e-mail and when signing in, do the steps for renaming SDF:
Note: Sign out from MSN then close the program before performing the steps below.
1. Click ‘Start’
2. In the Search box, type the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\MSN\
3. Press the ENTER key. (The MSN folder will open)
4. In the MSN folder, do the following:
a. Click ‘Organize’, ‘Folder and Search options’, then ‘View’
b. put a dot on ‘Show hidden files and folders’
c. Uncheck the ‘Hide extensions for known file types’ and ‘Hide protected operating system files options’
d. Click ‘Apply’, then ‘OK’
The db30 folder will appear inside the MSN folder.
5. Open the db30 folder then look for files that end as msn-com.sdf and msn-com_JMF.sdf
6. Right-click, choose ‘Rename’ and add .old after .sdf to both these files
7. Close the db30 folder
Was this helpful?
0 of 15 people found this post helpful.