If you are unable to view the check box in your e-mail account, Please follow the below given instructions:
1. Sign in to your Msn email account
2. Click on Inbox
3. Right click on the Header Option (like subject, from, received date) option above your email message and in the drop down click on Display Columns
4. Under Columns check the option which says checkbox and move it upwards.
5. Click on ok. You should be able to view the check box icon.
In order to help you further with the email issue we need to validate the following information:
1. What is the Operating System you use?
2. What is the version of MSN Software?
3. How long it’s been that you are getting this error and when does this error occur is at the sign in time or while checking emails or when you sign out from msn?
4. Where there any changes made on your computer?
Things to Try:
Sign out from Msn and on the sign in screen First select a user name and the press the keys Ctrl+Shift+f9 all together. It will provide you with a warning message as “Important: you are about to remove your email, contact and calendar information from this computer. This information will automatically be restored the next time you sign in to MSN” Click on Yes Remove information. And the click on Yes.
Then try signing into your Msn and please give some time for the emails, contact and calendar information to be synchronize.
Please revert back for further assistance.
Was this helpful?
12 of 16 people found this post helpful.