Hi Peter Civardi,
Steps to Set Homepage on MSN:
1. Sign in to MSN.
2. Click Help & Settings, and then click Settings.
3. In the link list on the left side of the page, click the Show All Settings link.
4. Under the Internet Options section, click Set Home Page.
5. Select one of the following options:
• Use MSN Home as the home page
• Use My MSN as the home page
• Use the following Web Page as the home page
If you select this option:
• In the address box, type the address that you want to set as your home page. For example, type www.microsoft.com.
6. Click Save Changes.
Was this helpful?
332 of 483 people found this post helpful.