In that case, you can try refreshing the local data store:
1. Sign out of MSN
2. Start MSN but do not sign in yet
3. Press CTRL SHIFT and F9 together. When done properly, it gives an option to remove data. Proceed to remove (basically means refresh)
4. Click Start , then on Run.
5. Type inetcpl.cpl and click Ok
6. Proceed to delete Cookies and temporary files, along with browsing history under General tab.
7. Go to the advanced tab and proceed to click on Reset.
Sign into MSN after resetting.
Was this helpful?
3 of 3 people found this post helpful.