Please find the below steps to remove your secondary user accounts from the primary account
- Sign in to your Msn account
- Click on Help and settings and click on settings
- Click on Email settings
- Click on Additional e-mail accounts
- Click on Additional email accounts
- In the box you would see both the email address that you have linked with the primary account
- Select the accounts and click on Remove account Note: Once you remove the accounts from the Msn explorer you will not be able to send and receive emails in Msn explorer however you can login to www.hotmail.com and check your emails.
- Click on done.
Please revert back for further assistance.
Was this helpful?
1 of 5 people found this post helpful.