Hello Ron,The email messages under Folders on MSN, Favorites and address book will automatically be downloaded by the MSN butterfly on the new computer after installing it. Please follow the steps on this link to install MSN:http://answers.msn.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=eae4f90e-634d-484b-84c1-b16d9d5eda4eIf you have any email messages you would like to transfer from Folders on your Computer to Folders on MSN so you can see them on the other computer, please follow these steps:
First, back up your email messages (MSN Folder) to the Desktop by following the steps on this link http://answers.msn.com/thread.aspx?postid=1c74a57f-8706-4adf-8499-17c3d01502c1#1c74a57f-8706-4adf-8499-17c3d01502c1 Please take note that the steps are marked in Green and dated Wednesday, November 09, 2011 7:13 PM
Next, follow these steps to transfer the email messages:
1. Sign in on MSN then create a new Folder under Folders on MSN. It may have the same Folder name that you have under Folders on your Computer.
2. Open the folder under Folders on your Computer and select all the email messages by clicking the check box on top.
3. Once all the email messages are selected, click the Folder icon on top that has a green arrow going to it (Put in Folder icon).
4. On the Move box, select the same folder name under Folders on MSN then click Ok
5. Go to Hotmail and check if the email messages are transferred there. Stay signed in on MSN to make sure that the email messages will not be lost.
Feel free to reply to this post for any questions and feedback.
Was this helpful?
1 of 1 people found this post helpful.