In order to add a new email address, you may utilize any of the methods indicated below:
Through the MSN software:
1. Open a MSN window by double-clicking the butterfly icon. Then, sign in using your primary email address.
2. Click on 'Help & Settings' at the top then click on 'Accounts and Billing'.
3. Click on Add Members and then 'Create an MSN.com e-mail address for the new member'.
4. Click on 'Continue'.
5. Fill in all the information that is required.
NOTE: Please take note of the Country/Region, ZIP/Postal Code, Secret Question and Answer because this will be needed in the event that you have forgotten your password and would need a password reset.
6. Click Next.
NOTE: If the page did not change, this means that you have missed a box or the information you type in is incorrect. This will be highlighted in red. Please update the information and try again.
7. Type the name exactly as shown beside the box at the bottom.
8. Click on 'Accept'.
9. You will get a message that the account has been successfully added. Click on 'Close'.
10. Click on Sign Out at the top of the MSN window and click on Switch Members.
11. Sign in using your new account.
Through Member Center
1. Open an Internet Explorer window by double-clicking the blue "e" icon on the Desktop.
NOTE: If there is no icon, click on Start then All Programs then click on Internet Explorer.
2. Using the Internet Explorer window, go to http://membercenter.msn.com and sign in using your primary e-mail address.
3. Click on 'Manage Users' on the left side.
4. Click the 'Add a member' button.
5. Fill out the web form and click Next when completed.
6. Type the name exactly as shown beside the box at the bottom.
7. Click on 'Accept'.
8. You will get a message that the account has been successfully added near the top of the page.
Was this helpful?
62 of 111 people found this post helpful.