- Go to https://membercenter.msn.com/Default.aspx.
- Sign in to MSN Explorer using your primary email account.
- Click on Manage Users from the options available on the left side of the page.
- Under Add a new member, click Add a member.
- Fill out the information requested on this page and click Next.
- Review and sign the agreement and then click Accept.
- You have now successfully created a new secondary account.
Note: To open another email address under your primary email account, repeat the steps mentioned above.
The account you just created will be visible on the MSN Client Software when you sign-in the next time.