If using Internet Explorer:
1. Open a browser and go to http://membercenter.msn.com.
2. Sign-in using your primary e-mail address and password
3. Click Install Webroot® Spy Sweeper for MS located under Quick Links. Go to Step 4.
If using MSN Explorer:
1. Sign in to MSN Explorer using your primary e-mail address and password.
2. From the navigation bar, click Safety.
3. Click Anti Spyware.
Note: You must sign in with your primary e-mail address to download the software.
4. Before proceeding, write down the installation key code provided on the download and install page.
5. Click on the download link for your version of Windows.
6. Click Run when prompted (you will be prompted twice).
Note: You may be prompted to click “yes” to allow installation of Webroot Spy Sweeper.
7. Enter the key code you wrote down in Step Four. Click Agree & Install. A progress bar displaying the progress of your installation will display.
Note: Installation time will vary depending on your internet connection speed.
8. Click Finish after the installation has completed.