If using Internet Explorer:
1. Open a browser and go to http://membercenter.msn.com
2. Sign-in using the primary e-mail address and password
3. Click Install McAfee® AntiVirus Plus - MSN Edition located under Quick Links, go to step 4.
If using MSN Explorer Software
1. Sign into the MSN Explorer software using your primary e-mail address and password
2. From the navigation bar, click Safety
3. Click on the option Virus Guard or Firewall
Note You must sign in with your primary e-mail address to download the software.
4. On the McAfee User License Agreement screen, scroll to the bottom of the page and click I Agree.
5. On the Download Your McAfee Software page, click Download. Click Run when prompted. (you will be prompted twice)
Note You may be prompted to click “yes” to allow installation of the McAfee software
6. On the Choose your protection screen (shown below) both McAfee Personal Firewall and McAfee Anti-Virus and Anti-Spyware are checked for download. Click Next to begin the download.
If you do not want to install both programs, uncheck the program you do not want to install and then click Next.
7. On the Install Now screen, click Next. A progress bar displaying the progress of your installation will display.
Note: Installation time will vary depending on your internet connection speed.
8. Click Finish after the installation has completed.