Dial-up customers: Since MSN Explorer provides your internet connection, you will not be able to follow the steps to install MSN Explorer online. Follow the instructions to order and install from a CD here. If you do not have a Dial-up CD please order a CD at http://cdorder.msn.com
Broadband Users: Ensure you are connected to the internet before downloading and installing the Client Software.
1. Open a new browser, go to https://membercenter.msn.com/article.aspx?pa=MC_ART_DownloadMSNSoftware
2. Sign-in using the primary email account
3. Click on Download and install the latest MSN software and click “Install Now”
4. Click “Run” when prompted and follow the download instructions.
5. On your desktop you should now see an icon “MSN Installer”. It may take up to a minute or two for the Installer icon to appear on the desktop
Note: if you do not see “copying files” or the “installation wizard” even after a minute or two click on the MSNInstaller.exe to launch the installation wizard
6. On the Are you currently connected to the Internet? page please selects I'm currently connected to the Internet and click Next
7. On the next screen please enter your email address/password and click Next
Note: If you have a dial-up subscription and are currently using DSL or LAN connection, on the Configure Dial-up Internet Access Now? Page please choose No, I'll configure Dial-Up Internet Access later and click Next
8. Enter your name as shown on the Review and sign the agreements page and click I Accept
9. Click Next to complete installation
10. Once the installation has completed the install wizard will close and you should click on the MSN.exe on your desktop to launch the MSN Client.