If you are reporting abuse on a different Microsoft product or service, visit
- Your account has been compromised or accessed by someone other than yourself.
- A Copyright is the legal protection provided to any original work of authorship (including literary, dramatic, musical, artistic, and other intellectual works) fixed in tangible form that gives exclusive reproduction, display, public performance, modification and distribution rights to the owner.
- Harassment covers a wide range of offensive behavior. It is commonly understood as behavior intended to disturb or upset.
- Fraudulently claiming to be another individual or entity.
Other issue not listed
- If you have located a piece of content you find inappropriate that is not listed on this page you can file a report here.
Phishing or Internet Fraud
- Someone is attempting to trick others into providing their personal information or account information.
- This category should be used if someone’s personal details are visible.
- Profanity is a word, expression, gesture, or other social behavior which is socially constructed or interpreted as insulting, rude, vulgar, desecrating, or showing disrespect.
- Unsolicited bulk communications
- Trademark is a distinctive sign or indicator (™, ℠, or ®) used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity to identify that the products or services to consumers with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities.
- The actual or simulated depictions of gratuitous physical violence, injury or death (including any such depictions in manga and cartoons)